1. Favourite FB Live “Unboxing”: Joslin Romphf Dennis Unpacks Her Rolling Studio and BLOWS MY MIND WITH HER SKILZ
Seriously folks: even if you teach in a studio and have all of your teaching resources and tools available to you on the regular? YOU WILL LEARN SOMETHING FROM THIS UNBOXING. #pinkyswear (Also: if you think you’re an organizational genius right now? YOU’RE GOING TO NEED TO RETHINK THAT. #justsayin)
2. Favourite YouTube Video: Five Minute Readiness Routine with Catherine Pavlik that will UNBLOW YOUR MIND (in the best possible way)
What is this? OH JUST A SUPER CHILL READINESS ROUTINE USING EFT TAPPING AND ENERGY DIRECTION TO GET YOU READY TO DO YOUR THANG. #YOUREWELCOME.
3. Favourite Pass-It-Along-To-Your-Students Blog Post: Silent Practice by Christin Coffee Rondeau from Sand Dollar Music
Is one of your singers giving you the business because they were sick so THEY COULDN’T PRACTICE THIS WEEK?! Yeah well, send them this and tell them to stop their whining already. #noexcuses (Also? If that singer comes to their lesson and they can’t make a sound? Nikki Loney over at The Full Voice HAS YOU COVERED.)
4. Favourite Voice-Geek-Tastic Webinar Series: 2018 Fall Webinar Series from The Fall Voice Conference
With topics like “Tremors and Quakes: Involuntary Movement Disorders of the Larynx” and “Practical Pharyngeal and Esophageal High Resolution Manometry” this webinar series appeals to the HIGHEST LEVEL OF GEEKERY POSSIBLE. #thatscool
5. Favourite Think-About-It Blog Series: Reflections on Voice-Related Environments by D. Brian Lee from Vocalability
I love Brian’s thought-FULL words. If you have a beverage that’s waiting to be consumed and a few minutes for reflection, WHY NOT DO THAT THING WITH BRIAN?!
And as always … go on and teach your face off.
Go on and find #voicepedme on all the things:
HAVE A FEAR OF MISSING OUT?
Join the mailing list to stay up-to-date on our latest news, course news, and other goodies.