(now on a once-per-month basis. because: real life.)
1. favourite not-really-related-to-voice-teaching-but-SO-TOTALLY-RELATED-TO-VOICE-TEACHING YouTube episode: How to Remain Calm with People, from The School of Life*
Friends, if your default is to assume the worst of the folks who come through your studio door? You may soon find yourself with not a lot of folks coming through your studio door.
2. favourite blog post: You Wouldn’t Want to Hear Me Sing, by Liz Jackson Hearns
I mean, not to get all up in your head but …
3. favourite poopy interview: How the Founder of Poo-Pourri Went From Business Failure to a $300 Million Company, with Marie Forleo**
Seee … that’s a nice little palate … ummm … cleanser … right? (Seriously though, you’re running an awesome-sauce voice studio that has nothing to do with poo, right? So go on and DO THAT THING.)
4. favourite voice-related, insanely-cool thing: personalized sound wave prints, from Newton and the Apple (on Etsy)
Need a gift for your favourite voice teacher? HANDLED. #yourewelcome
5. favourite podcast episode: The Radio Drama Episode, from This American Life
This is an episode from when Lin-Manuel Miranda was best known for In the Heights sooo …
Go on and teach your ever-loving face off,
HAVE A FEAR OF MISSING OUT?
Join the mailing list to stay up-to-date on our latest news, course news, and other goodies.